Sadiq Public School, Bahawalpur
His Highness Sir Sadiq Mohammad Khan Abbasi, the Ameer of Bahawalpur laid the foundation stone of Sadiq Public School on 4th March 1953; provided 450 acres of land and financed the entire construction cost. His dynamic Chief Minister, Makhdoomzada Hassan Mahmud, supervised the project. Approximately 9 months later, on 18th January 1954, H.H. opened the School with 37 students and 7 teachers. The initial structure consisted of the Main Academic Block, 2 Boarding Houses and 5 Staff Houses with Khan Anwar Sikandar Khan as the first Principal. View Details.